Job Title: Senior Commodity Trader
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Job Type: Mid-Senior Level
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Negotiating terms of sale with customers
- Preparing sales contracts and following the execution of contracts by the Supply Chain team
- Providing high quality customer service and support. This includes communicating any issues to counter-parties and resolving customer complaints
- Monitoring global market trends to maximize sales opportunities
- Continuously providing market information and feedback to the rest of the Trade/Procurement team Manage shipping schedules and organize shipments/documents with logistics team.
- Review invoices and ensure all receivables are collected.
- Provide leadership, support, and constructive problem solving solutions.
- Adhere to company policies and the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Review and complete documentation required for customers, certifying bodies and specific markets; and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in logistics as it pertains to shipments of agricultural commodities
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Position requires periods of extended hours due to market opportunities. Workload may require periodic evenings and weekends at the office
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please email CV/Resume to Chad Campbell: [email protected]