Seaboard has signed definitive agreements for the acquisition of 25% through a capitalization of Bag Yaglari Group, a cotton and soy crush operation based in Izmer and Iskenderun, Turkey. Bag Yag is a long-term customer of Seaboard’s grain trading business and the investment goes to further strengthen the supply relationship with Bag Yag. The proceeds of the capitalization will be used to build a state-of-the-art oilseeds crush plant near Izmer. Transaction is expected to close in the 1st quarter of 2015.
- NAMILCO Receives ‘Made in Guyana’ Certification
- GFF Renews Partnership with NAMILCO for Thunderbolt Flour Power U17 League
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Posts not found