Seaboard has signed definitive agreements for the acquisition of 25% through a capitalization of Bag Yaglari Group, a cotton and soy crush operation based in Izmer and Iskenderun, Turkey. Bag Yag is a long-term customer of Seaboard’s grain trading business and the investment goes to further strengthen the supply relationship with Bag Yag. The proceeds of the capitalization will be used to build a state-of-the-art oilseeds crush plant near Izmer. Transaction is expected to close in the 1st quarter of 2015.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found