Seaboard has closed on the acquisition of 49% of Bolux Milling in Botswana through a capitalization of funds to be used to expand and modernize the flour milling operations of Bolux. Bolux grain milling and pasta operations fit strategically into Seaboard’s portfolio of grain processing assets and strengthens Bolux via access to Seaboard’s grain supply chain, both internationally and in South Africa.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found