Seaboard has closed on the acquisition of 49% of Bolux Milling in Botswana through a capitalization of funds to be used to expand and modernize the flour milling operations of Bolux. Bolux grain milling and pasta operations fit strategically into Seaboard’s portfolio of grain processing assets and strengthens Bolux via access to Seaboard’s grain supply chain, both internationally and in South Africa.
- NAMILCO Receives ‘Made in Guyana’ Certification
- GFF Renews Partnership with NAMILCO for Thunderbolt Flour Power U17 League
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Posts not found