On the 1st of July, 2013, Gambia Milling Corporation was inaugurated in Banjul, The Gambia. After over a decade of planning, looking at various options and discussions, Seaboard entered into an agreement to own and operate the first flour mill in the Republic of The Gambia. His Excellency President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr Yahya Jammeh, was present for the inauguration which was attended by many officials of the Gambia government, the USA Ambassador to the Gambia as well as Seaboard representatives Ralph Moss, Senior Vice President and Director of Government Affairs, and Armando Lopes, SOMC Vice President- West Africa. The mill has recently been constructed and has a capacity of 300MT ton per day and is expected to serve an annual flour market of 65,000MT. The festivities included speeches by the President and Ralph Moss as well as a guided tour of the new facilities, dancing and music by school children and cultural groups.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found