Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group would like to recognize Les Moulins d’Haiti (LMH) for their $30,000 donation to the mayor of Cabaret presented by General Manager, Johan De Schepper; Operation’s Manager, Peter Harveld and HR Manager, Fabienne Rodney. Their donation will help approximately 500 children of the 6 local schools in it’s neighborhood to contribute toward tuition of the families in need, impacted by COVID-19 or the economic recession in Haiti.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found