Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group would like to recognize Les Moulins d’Haiti (LMH) for their $30,000 donation to the mayor of Cabaret presented by General Manager, Johan De Schepper; Operation’s Manager, Peter Harveld and HR Manager, Fabienne Rodney. Their donation will help approximately 500 children of the 6 local schools in it’s neighborhood to contribute toward tuition of the families in need, impacted by COVID-19 or the economic recession in Haiti.
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Moderna Alimentos renews the image of Pan Moderna Gourmet
- The Africa CIO100 Symposium
- Posts not found