Gambia Milling Corporation (GMC)
Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
Make The Gambia’s manufacturing industry prosper.
- Satisfy The Gambia’s growing demand for bread, flour and derivative products.
- Setting standards for excellence in The Gambia’s manufacturing industry by providing high quality products.
- To export the “Made in The Gambia” brand and create a strong positive reputation and image of GMC’s products within the Sub-region.
- To make a strong, positive contribution to the socio-economic development of The Gambia by providing skilled employment opportunities for Gambians, enhancing the national economy, transfer of technology, training and capacity building and supporting The Gambia’s strategic position as the gateway to West Africa.
Gambia Milling Corporation’s products include:
- The milling, production and processing of flour and other derivative products, such as bran and animal feed resulting from the milling of wheat and other cereal.
- Primary dealers of flour and bran in The Gambia.
GMC is in the business of manufacturing and dealing in flour and farinaceous compounds.