The first shipment of pasta was exported to Central America with one of Seaboard’s containers. This marks a historical milestone as it allows the company to put products in international markets. Moderna would like to thank all the people who contributed with their effort and commitment to this first great achievement.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found