The first shipment of pasta was exported to Central America with one of Seaboard’s containers. This marks a historical milestone as it allows the company to put products in international markets. Moderna would like to thank all the people who contributed with their effort and commitment to this first great achievement.
- NAMILCO Receives ‘Made in Guyana’ Certification
- GFF Renews Partnership with NAMILCO for Thunderbolt Flour Power U17 League
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Posts not found