In early 2015, Seaboard acquired approximately 12% of Zalagh Holdings in a share capitalization. Zalagh is one of Morocco’s leading Turkey, Chicken producers and processers. Zalagh also owns substantial feed manufacturing assets and a controlling interest in Graderco, a grain importing company that is an important customer of Seaboard Overseas.
- NAMILCO Receives ‘Made in Guyana’ Certification
- GFF Renews Partnership with NAMILCO for Thunderbolt Flour Power U17 League
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Posts not found