Explore open positions in 40+ operations that span across Africa, South America, North America & The Caribbean.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as super-user for SutiHR HRS to include Employee document management, applicant tracking, new employee onboarding, leave tracking, system enhancement, troubleshooting technical issue, etc.
- Coordinate employee onboarding process for new employees to ensure all required new hire documents are completed and compliance requirements are met to include background and/or credit checks.
- Update Dynamics AX payroll system with new employees, terms, transfers, employee data, etc.
- Complete necessary payroll documents for new hires, terms, transfers, salary changes, etc.
- Assist with annual payroll audit
- Assist with domestic and expatriate recruiting to include posting jobs to websites and LinkedIn, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and saving documents to applicant tracking system.
- Distribute new hire, separation, and transfer memos
- Assist with scheduling site visits for recruiting and coordinating necessary travel arrangements, logistics, etc.
- Update ADP Recruit Management for all domestic recruiting needs
- Manage SOTG website to include adding/removing content and photos, working with developer regarding design updates, monitoring and tracking usage and trends, etc.
- Coordinate annual Code of Ethics and compliance training for employees to include employee enrollment, pulling completion reports, troubleshooting system/login errors, following up with employees to ensure training is complete, etc.
- Assist with coordination of overseas internship program
- Assist with annual employee census reporting
- Manage Seaboard Connect intranet to include adding/removing content and photos, enrolling/removing users, managing user permissions, troubleshooting technical issues, working with software provider (Claromentis or other platform) regarding system enhancements or technical issues.
- Manage LinkedIn company page to include adding/removing content and photos, updating with new posts, managing job postings, life page etc.
- Brainstorm for new and creative ways to drive traffic to Seaboard Connect, SOTG website and LinkedIn company page.
- Monitor external news for posting articles to Seaboard Connect
- Draft and post news articles, announcements, etc. to Seaboard Connect, SOTG website and LinkedIn
- Maintain and coordinate weekly article rotations for Seaboard Connect
- Assist with collecting and reporting on oversea affiliates social responsibility efforts
- Manage employee service award program
- Pull and distribute quarterly compensation statements to expatriate employees
- Prepare payment vouchers for invoices to be paid
- Draft employment verification/visa letters as requested from employees
- Work on various projects as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years HR experience
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business/Management, or related field.
- Excellent writing skills with a demonstrated proficiency in grammar, proofreading and editing
- Preferred PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- Experience with Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Internet)
- Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must prioritize and be organized.
- Must be analytical with a high attention to detail.