Les Grands Moulins de Pointe-Noire (GMPN)
Minoco SA 44, rue de Limbou Pointe-Noire Republic of Congo
242 294 3707
Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
To be a respected world class agribusiness organization, driven by passionate and committed teams who deliver satisfaction to our stakeholders every day.
Achieve and maintain market share leadership through growth and diversification in the provision of high quality food products and services for the benefit of all stakeholders within Central Africa.
We are an organization that delivers on the expectations of our customers and other stakeholders by living these core values:
- Self Responsibility: Everyone one of us is a leader. We take pride, set the right example and hold ourselves accountable for achieving our individual and collective goals. We take responsibility for our success and setbacks. We celebrate success and see setbacks as an opportunity for growth and improvement.
- Trust: We build trust by honoring our commitments to one other and by communicating actively and openly.
- Respect: We treat each and every person with respect and value the diversity they bring to the company.
- Integrity: We are fair and honest in all our interactions with one another; we earn our reputation by adhering to the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Innovation: We are a learning organisation, constantly looking for ways to improve. We embrace creativity, change and opportunity; deliver innovative solutions to the market place and will take informed, responsible risk.
- Continual Improvement: We develop in our people the ability to continually improve our processes, products and services.
- Teamwork: Our success is dependent on the collective energy, expertise and intellect of our team members. We foster collaboration while maintaining individual accountability. We strive to create a work environment where team spirit enables motivated team members to flourish and succeed to their highest potential.