Seaboard’s newest bulk career, The African Lilly recently departed on its maiden voyage in late July. The ship is a 28,000 DWT bulk carrier which is specifically designed to carry a variety of bulk grains and multitudes of other cargos for use in worldwide shipping. The modern design of the ship allows it to be faster, more fuel efficient and great for maneuvering through tight-turning river passages. Three additional ships, under various stages of construction will join the African Lilly and the rest of the Seaboard fleet by January 2016.
- NAMILCO Receives ‘Made in Guyana’ Certification
- GFF Renews Partnership with NAMILCO for Thunderbolt Flour Power U17 League
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Posts not found