Seaboard’s newest bulk career, The African Lilly recently departed on its maiden voyage in late July. The ship is a 28,000 DWT bulk carrier which is specifically designed to carry a variety of bulk grains and multitudes of other cargos for use in worldwide shipping. The modern design of the ship allows it to be faster, more fuel efficient and great for maneuvering through tight-turning river passages. Three additional ships, under various stages of construction will join the African Lilly and the rest of the Seaboard fleet by January 2016.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found