Seaboard acquired in late 2014 30% of RussellStone Protein, a soy crush operation based outside of Pretoria, South Africa. The business will be operated by our partner, the RussellStone Group in coordination with Seaboard’s South African grain trading office. Our grain trading business has an agreement whereby all of the soybean meal produced by RSP is merchandized by Seaboard. The business fits strategically into the soybean meal import trading business of Seaboard as South Africa begins to produce more of its own meal for the feed manufacturing industry.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found