Seaboard acquired in late 2014 30% of RussellStone Protein, a soy crush operation based outside of Pretoria, South Africa. The business will be operated by our partner, the RussellStone Group in coordination with Seaboard’s South African grain trading office. Our grain trading business has an agreement whereby all of the soybean meal produced by RSP is merchandized by Seaboard. The business fits strategically into the soybean meal import trading business of Seaboard as South Africa begins to produce more of its own meal for the feed manufacturing industry.
- NAMILCO Receives ‘Made in Guyana’ Certification
- GFF Renews Partnership with NAMILCO for Thunderbolt Flour Power U17 League
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Posts not found