Contilatin del Peru (CLDP) was founded 25 years ago. In 2007 Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group decided to become a partner of this company by acquiring 50% of the shares and assuming the control of the operation. Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group’s involvement was crucial for the company development, which showed a sharp growth of 300% in 10 years. The company is the leader on import and commercialization of grains in Peru. The strategy is based on a solid culture of service, highly oriented to fulfill its customers’ needs in a differentiated way, involving varied product portfolios, logistic and industrial services and solutions. Seaboard Overseas Peru is a highly committed team whom execute successfully by following these values: Service, High Performance, Teamwork, Creativity, Responsibility & Integrity.
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found