Contilatin del Peru (CLDP) was founded 25 years ago. In 2007 Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group decided to become a partner of this company by acquiring 50% of the shares and assuming the control of the operation. Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group’s involvement was crucial for the company development, which showed a sharp growth of 300% in 10 years. The company is the leader on import and commercialization of grains in Peru. The strategy is based on a solid culture of service, highly oriented to fulfill its customers’ needs in a differentiated way, involving varied product portfolios, logistic and industrial services and solutions. Seaboard Overseas Peru is a highly committed team whom execute successfully by following these values: Service, High Performance, Teamwork, Creativity, Responsibility & Integrity.
- Molinos Champion implemented an RFID solution with Only Control
- Peter Brown Joins Seaboard Foods LLC as President and Chief Executive Officer to Succeed Current President
- NAMILCO renews cricket sponsorship of RHTYSC Cricket Teams – Sukhai hails performance of club
- National Milling Company of Guyana is proud to help sponsor Second Annual Tribute to Medical Workers 2020 Program
- 10th Year that NMC Zambia Sponsors the Elephant Charge 2020
- The Great Kenyan Bake Off
- Les Moulins d’Haiti’s donation will help approximately 500 local children.
- Posts not found