Contilatin del Peru (CLDP) was founded 25 years ago. In 2007 Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group decided to become a partner of this company by acquiring 50% of the shares and assuming the control of the operation. Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group’s involvement was crucial for the company development, which showed a sharp growth of 300% in 10 years. The company is the leader on import and commercialization of grains in Peru. The strategy is based on a solid culture of service, highly oriented to fulfill its customers’ needs in a differentiated way, involving varied product portfolios, logistic and industrial services and solutions. Seaboard Overseas Peru is a highly committed team whom execute successfully by following these values: Service, High Performance, Teamwork, Creativity, Responsibility & Integrity.
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Moderna Alimentos renews the image of Pan Moderna Gourmet
- The Africa CIO100 Symposium
- Posts not found