Over the next 6 months, the Seaboard Overseas Group will be taking delivery of four identical 28,000 deadweight eco-designed bulk carriers built in GWS shipyard in Wenchong, China. Although Seaboard has bought (and sold) several ships over its 50 year history, it’s been 34 years since the Company designed and built new ones. The lead ship, the M/V African HHB is named after Harry Bresky who, as Chairman and CEO of Seaboard Corporation, led the Company for over 33 years and was responsible for its remarkable growth and success. These ships are a tribute to him and the people who worked so hard to make these new builds a reality. We wish for safe passage and profitable voyages over the next 30 years for the HHB, Kalmia, Lily and Magnolia!
- The success continues in our recycling days at the plant.
- RHTYSC hosts 7th annual NAMILCO Thunder Bolt Flour Tribute to Law Enforcement Officers Program
- The Seprod team donates literacy packages to children across the country.
- NAMILCO Guyana COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- The Story of The National Milling Company of Guyana INC. (NAMILCO)
- Moderna Alimentos Achieved The Eco-Efficient Company Certification at its Cajabamba Production Plant
- Moderna Alimentos S.A. in the top 20 of Ecuador’s Sustainable Companies 2020 Ranking
- Posts not found