Over the next 6 months, the Seaboard Overseas Group will be taking delivery of four identical 28,000 deadweight eco-designed bulk carriers built in GWS shipyard in Wenchong, China. Although Seaboard has bought (and sold) several ships over its 50 year history, it’s been 34 years since the Company designed and built new ones. The lead ship, the M/V African HHB is named after Harry Bresky who, as Chairman and CEO of Seaboard Corporation, led the Company for over 33 years and was responsible for its remarkable growth and success. These ships are a tribute to him and the people who worked so hard to make these new builds a reality. We wish for safe passage and profitable voyages over the next 30 years for the HHB, Kalmia, Lily and Magnolia!
- Mochasa Explains Automatic Feeders: What do they consist of?
- Moderna Alimentos and the United Nutrition Program Support Healthy Eating for 150 Children
- A Whole Vessel Filled with Grain
- Moderna Alimentos delivered more than 45 thousand Kg of food during 2021
- Mochasa: 7 Tips for Piglet Management
- Moderna Alimentos renews the image of Pan Moderna Gourmet
- The Africa CIO100 Symposium
- Posts not found